As we are transitioning to a work from home setup, balancing work and life becomes more challenging. We are still defining the new guideline for mixing work and private life but for the meantime, we need to know what we can do so we can be on top of managing our time.
The course imparts a practical framework in putting a structure to our daily routine so that we can maximize our productivity and live a life of purpose.
- Understand and build a positive habits regarding the way they work
- Overcome distractions and focus on the things that produce results
- Organise activities that would go into their time
- Integrate work life and private life
Module 1: Know Where You Are Going
- Setting S.M.A.R.T objectives
- Balancing the different elements of your time
Module 2: Manage the Activities that Go Into Your Time
- Understanding time management
- Planning and tracking your time
- Scheduling your time: Estimating time requirements
Module 3: Making Things Happpen
- Being responsible for my action (or inaction)
- Being answerable for resulting consequences of my action (or inaction)
- Crafting my work and life survival gameplan
RESOURCE SPEAKER: Lavi Peñaverde
REGISTRATION FEE: P1,500.00
Kindly see attached file for more reference.
For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time Management (Integrating Work and Life).pdf