July 07, 2020 09:00 am - July 08, 2020 12:00 pmLocation
Via Google Meet
For such to happen, one needs to answer the following hard questions:
Our answer: By developing HOPE-BASED RESILIENCE. On July 7-8, 2020, we will strengthen our new normal life skills through a two-day reflective, practical, and highly-inspiring webinar, DEVELOPING HOPE-BASED RESILIENCE FOR LEADERS AND MANAGERS IN THE TIME OF COVID.
The training aims:
1. To accompany participants in their need to process and make sense of the extraordinary reality of the pandemic that impacts both their personal life and work performance.
2. To help participants identify and strengthen their inner resources towards developing hope-based resilience.
3. To reinforce organizational culture and synergy as unifying force towards the new normal.
The training will have the following benefits to the leader and to the co-op:
1. It enables the organizational leadership to renew its commitment to provide care and protection for members.
2. It helps provide a much-needed positive and safe space for members or employees amidst the crisis where they can hopefully find and share healing.
3. It reduces the risks of conflict and weakened work performance due to a lack of needed accompaniment.
Resource Persons: Jeronimo L. Perez and Atty. Aubrey F. Albo-Perez (profiles attached)
Schedule: July 7-8, at 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, via Google Meet
Registration Fee: P2,000.
Training details and profiles of the speakers are also attached. You can register through this link on or before June 30- https://docs.google.com/
If you have any questions, you can also send me a message at 09278873258.